8.16.2008

Things you NEED if you're having a Beachy Affair

Many, many websites out there are willing to tell a destination bride what she needs for her wedding and/or trip to a wedding destination that involves a beach.

Of course, I completely get caught up in all of the hubub, and think "Well of course I need a floppy hat in 3 colors..." and "Of COURSE I need 3 pair of sunglasses in 3 colors..." when in reality, I'm not much of a 'beachy' person to begin with and will likely never wear those things again.

Realistically speaking,
if an item protects me from the nasty sun (my Scandinavian skin just can't handle it!), then I am more interested in owning it, which is why I ordered just such a 'floppy beach hat' from Urban Outfitters the other day. I am just not certain that I NEED to have a cashmere wrap to really feel like my beachy-wedding-process is complete. (But then again...)

Here are a few other things that the beach bride purportedly NEEDS to have in her suitcase, all images courtesy of Nordstrom.com.

1. A very pretty dress
2. A cashmere wrap
3. Versace sunglasses
4. Some fabulous jewelry
5. Sassy flat sandals

1 comments:

Netty said...

Of course you need a cashmere wrap!!! No need to think twice about it.

Post a Comment