8.07.2008

Inspiration Boards

When a modern bride is planning her wedding, she often turns to the internet for information, shopping, tips, and inspiration. My personal inspiration originally came from an idea Christopher had about our Denver-wedding-theme (a grand Hollywood theater gala).

Obviously, that theme is out the window because we are now headed to MEXICO.

HOWEVER -- I still desire to be inspired about my wedding and the feeling that it will instill in my guests. The 'theme' for our wedding really is 'beachy elegance' or 'beach glam', and I would very much like it to reflect some of the non-tourist culture of Mexico. I'll be shopping for items that will go into guests' welcome bags in Playa del Carmen the day we arrive (if all goes well), because I'd like guests to feel a bit more of what Mexico has to offer (than just the resort property).


So, I, like many others, have turned to the internet for insp
iration. For anyone who doesn't know, there are these absolutely cool websites solely devoted to wedding style.



<-- I made this one!



My two faves are
Snippet & Ink and Style Me Pretty. I found so many amazing ideas on these sites, I thought I would share them here too! (click to enlarge)


boards courtesy Snippet&Ink




0 comments:

Post a Comment