6.21.2009

Wowie Wow

As I'm working my way through grading 2 weeks worth of student postings (thanks to my abrupt bacterial infection last week, I'm behind), this pop-up ad for www.like.com comes, seemingly out of nowhere, and entices me to look into some handbag sales. BAD IDEA. Just a few weeks ago, I lost my composure and purchased this adorable and perfect-for-the-beach-setting handbag by HOBO at TJ Maxx (I love the Maxx- can you tell?) so I am in no good position to purchase another bag. However - I may just reconsider that thought after seeing this ridiculously functional and fun-shaped bag by Kate Spade (at bloomingdales and other places, no doubt) - it's so wonderful!

Ok first, to give props to the bag I actually purchased:

"Amuse" by HOBO International



The bag I will just drool over (I swear; it's $262 on sale at bloomie's, ugh) --

Kate Spade "Tamarind Cove"


0 comments:

Post a Comment