6.21.2009

Keeping our Guests Cool


I love the idea of raffia or similar fans placed on every chair at the ceremony site, with a little ceremony program tied on the front (our ceremony will be quite short, so I'm thinking 1/4 of a typical 8.5x11'' piece of cardstock would do the trick). But which type of fans to choose? I found a few slightly different looks that I just can't decide between, so I am hoping that someone out there will point out some pros/cons for each type. I keep transportation of the fans (from the U.S. to Mexico), as well as the likelihood that guests may keep and use them again in mind...and of course, the price is always something to consider. Colors...textures...shapes....ribbon or flowers on the fan....I'm maybe not as picky about those things, although if someone has a thought on which would 'go' best with our wedding destination, I'm all ears.

0 comments:

Post a Comment