6.30.2009

TTD, still motion style

WOW. By now you likely know that we have signed up for a "Trash the Dress" photo session the day after our wedding, somewhere on a beach/jungle in Mexico. VERY exciting. Many people would instead call is a "smash the dress" or "wet the dress", since most brides don't actually trash their dresses. I intend to be a wet/dirty-the-dress bride as well, as I do so want to donate my threads to the Making Memories Foundation. In the spirit of things, I keep my eyes peeled for any inspirational TTD footage or links that come along...and this one takes the cake. Check it out. I love how artistic it is, and the way that the music flows along with it...if we had something half this inspiring, I would be oh-so-happy. What do you think?

Shootin' at the Slough - Cheryl + Andrew's TTD // Vancouver from StillMotion on Vimeo.



Courtesy of Mrs. Milkshake on the Wedding Bee blog.

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Holy cow that's awesome!

Post a Comment