5.02.2009

The OOT continues

Our OTT bags have some fun new contents! I have read many postings around the web about how much guests of DWs enjoyed having a little pen and game book to bring to the pool, so I grabbed some fun brightly-colored pens at the Dollar Tree, along with some word search books from Target's dollar bin section.

And who doesn't love a little pack of Chiclets?

I also nabbed a few boxes of randomly-sized bandaids (Walgreens/Dollar Tree), along with some great individually-packaged antibacterial hand wipes (Dollar Tree) for the first aid kit (and hope to add little packets of pepto and advil in the near future). I'm surprised that I have thus far been able to spend relatively small amounts of money and come out with some really fun stuff that I hope our guests will enjoy. It can be done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment