5.04.2009

Bridal Accessories

Although I ordered my veil a few weeks ago and still have not seen it in the mail (I'm only concerned because an independent seller on Etsy.com has agreed to custom make it for me, and I haven't seen any estimated shipment information at all yet...), I actually was able to pin down a pair of shoes and a lovely little clutch purse for the wedding day. I still may purchase a second pair of shoes to better match the second dress that I purchased (for the reception and Trash the Dress photo session the day after the wedding) but both of these items work rather well even if I am unable to find a second pair. I like the idea of wearing flats mainly due to the fact that I won't have to worry as much about either taking them off, or falling face first into the sand while walking down the aisle. We'll see how that goes.

For all you DW brides out there, I purchased the shoes at TJ Maxx ($50) for half the cost at Nordstrom, and the clutch purse is from Target boutique ($15).

3 comments:

Jamie said...

They match so well... they look like they came as a set!

Mindy said...

Think it's too matchy-matchy? Or okay since I won't be carting the purse around too much (hopefully I'll have some help keeping track of it and my blotting papers and lipstick, lol).

Jamie said...

I think they are perfect for each other :)

Post a Comment