5.09.2009

OOT Bag Addition...

Drumroll please!

We received the FI's favorite addition to the OOT bags in the mail on Friday. And, I have to say, I tihnk they will be my favorite too! We found an EBay seller who was able to take the monogram that I created and recreate it for their printing purposes...and voila, a super fun favor for guests at a DW who also happen to be at an all-inclusive resort (read: the guests can bring this to the bars and get their favorite drink anytime!).

The EBay seller we worked with is called Factory 21 (the woman's name is Kaylan) and they were fabulous. She even let me send her the font files that I used to create the monogram so it would be replicated exactly on the cups. She was very responsive and the cups were here in just 10 business days.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment