5.05.2009

Bridal Accessories: Part 2



I forgot to mention - I'm completely obsessed with a hair pin that would not only match my ensemble amazingly well, but I feel like it would be 'the' standout piece for my ceremony-dress-ensemble. However, it is $125...and as I have said before, I get a bit stuck on the 'it's just one day!' business, particularly when every cent is coming out of our own coffers. This stuff is harder than it looks people!


Photo courtesy of glamgal.com, maker of said obsessed-about-piece

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Maybe you can make it? I'm big on DIY :)

Mindy said...

Good point...I have been trying to find a plain silver version of that flower shape and haven't had any luck yet tho. It's harder because I'm being picky - I want the pointy ends on the 5-petal flower, not the rounded edges...ridiculous, I know!

Post a Comment