2.22.2009

OOT progress

The OOT bags (or oooot bags, as the FI calls them) have begun to expand nicely in the past week. I was able to procure the most adorable playing cards (in their own little cases) at Michaels craft store for just $1 each, so for now, we have playing cards, and Spanish for Dummies. I am hoping that I will be able to order a few of the other items online soon.


Does anyone have ideas about items that we should consider including- that were not listed before? We have talked about having something in there that will surprise and make guests feel truly special and appreciated (not that the other stuff does not, but we are open to suggestion).


Oh! And I found an excellent template for covering rolls of Life Savers with a personalized label, so I think we'll do that instead of mint tins (far more cost-effective but just as cute).


0 comments:

Post a Comment