2.03.2009

Bridesmaid Dresses are In!




It is a very exciting week here on the wedding planning front. Not only do our wedding invitations arrive in the mail tomorrow (!), but all bridesmaids should have their dresses by the end of the week. Hooray! And one of them was kind enough to take a few pics so I can show the world the gorgeousness of this dress. I'm really excited about the colors, so vibrant and tropical. Next we'll have to pick out some shoes and jewelry, but there is still a bit of time for that. All I can say is that my bridesmaids are going to be smoking hawt (and hopefully keep cool in the warm Mexican August evening). Hopefully I'll get some more pics from the other ladies as well and I can get a real photo album happening up here. Thanks to Dana for the early pics!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment