1.12.2009

Latest Color Scheme...


The indecisive bride with far too many options strikes again. After choosing the gorgeous bridesmaids dresses (and we'll only keep them if they are comfy and not too-too revealing...) the aqua and persimmon color scheme seemed perhaps a bit stark...too close to red. So I think it's safe to say I'm moving toward oranges, blues, white/ivory/natural, and things in that neighborhood. Which means, continuing to search for the ever-elusive invitation, the table decor that won't blow away in the Mexican wind, the welcome bags and menus and ties and...oh so many other things. I am loving the Bird of Paradise flower for inspiration lately, and I also am still in love with the use of coral somewhere in the mix...both items are pokey, pointed, whatever you want to call it, and I seem to like that. So the search continues for a cohesive design that I can take to the bank...until then, I do enjoy just looking. And looking. And looking some more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment