4.07.2009

Oh, the food you will eat!




When you stay at Secrets Maroma Beach! (almost rhymes, almost)

When I first started reading the TripAdvisor.com forums on SMB, I initially got sick and tired of all the photos that were posted by reviewers - always of the exact same things. Last night, I took some time to review the photos again, and found quite a few that involved eating and/or drinking...which makes a little sense, considering the fact that it is an all-inclusive resort. After collecting the photos, I was not only excited, but I was hungry. So, I thought I'd share them here, just to give you all a 'taste' (hee hee) of the resort's fare. Enjoy!




2 comments:

Jamie said...

Holy cow... I'm going to gain 20 pounds...

Mindy said...

At least we'll all be gaining together!

Post a Comment