8.06.2010

conversion never felt sweeter


Over the course of my life, I have dabbled in Macs and PCs, always quick to choose the most convenient option at the time that I needed a computer.  As I learn more about operating systems and internet junk and system performance, I find that the world of Mac is sexy, sleek, and seductive enough that I'm willing to throw my PC-love (specific to statistical software packages that always are developed more quickly for PCs than Mac) out the window.
And yesterday, all those thoughts came to fruition when my loving husband presented me with a fabulous gift of a MacBook Pro (15'').  It is the most gorgeous machine I've ever owned, and will most certainly receive the love and attention it deserves.  Here are a few photos of my new baby...and believe me, she'll have a name at some point in the near future.  :)  

0 comments:

Post a Comment