7.29.2010

The man who shaves in his truck

I have sucked at contributing to the blogosphere lately.  I have also become increasingly disturbed by this man in a red Chevy truck who passes me every morning on my way to work.  And every morning that I see this man, he is shaving his face.  In his truck.  While driving.  "Sir, do you know why we pulled you over today?"  "No office, because I wasn't speeding...but hold on a second, I missed a section of my neck, can you move away from the mirror for a second"  This is completely ridiculous to me.  Not only is it a hazard, similar to putting makeup on in the car, or texting while driving, but it is also downright GROSS.  My whole creepy-crawly-skin feeling about this can be summed in one question: Where does the hair go?  


In other news, we depart for our Mexico anniversary vacation in only 17 days, 19 hours, 36 minutes...yessssssssssss.



0 comments:

Post a Comment