11.03.2008

Found: Very Elegant Destination Invitations

Some days I feel like I keep up on certain wedding-related blogs all for naught. Other days, like today, I'm SO PLEASED that I take some time to read about what other brides are doing with their destination weddings. This is true today because I may have found our invitations. (I know! So exciting!) I started out the invitation search by doing the usual Google searches for 'destination wedding invitation', or 'topical wedding invitation,' and although I found a few that I do like, all of the samples I have ordered so far have been...less than impressive upon arrival. To quote the FI (fiancee), "I could make these myself." That is never a good impression when you are looking at spending over $100 for paper products that ultimately will be discarded (except for by the Moms, no doubt). Today then, I finally found invitations that I am *crossing fingers* hoping will be the invitations to end all other invitations. They are by White Aisle and they are, to be frank, FABulous. I love how chic and simple they are, while still conveying the obvious message that one is having a tropical destination wedding. You can change the colors of both the text and the image to your liking, and of course you can mess around with the fonts as well. You can even choose the size of the card! Here are my three favorite designs from this lovely merchant - I will post another entry as soon as I receive a sample in the mail. These three are called (from left to right) "Mexico," "Miami," and "Coral." Give me your thoughts in a Comment (just click below).

0 comments:

Post a Comment